As a basketball player you must realize that your natural ability can only take them to a certain level; whether or not you can exceed that level will depend upon the effort that you put forth practicing and improving.
1. Be on time to practice. Never miss a practice unless excused prior to the practice. If late, report before dressing. Never leave the floor without permission.
2. Take proper care of self and equipment. Keep a neat practice appearance and use proper conduct. No profanity.
3. Be in top physical condition. You are only as good as your legs. Stress proper diet and rest.
4. Concentrate -- Listen and learn. When a coach blows his whistle, immediately hold all balls and give full attention.
5. Give your best effort at all times. No one steps on the floor without full hustle attitude. Come to Play!
6. Make your teammates better.Team success is in direct relationship to individual sacrifice.
7. Play through adversity. Possess the ability to bounce back and don't let a bad call or mistake ruin your game.